This is for 3rd & 4th Graders.
This level is primarily developmental, we teach the players how to play the game, teamwork, sportsmanship, and a desire to participate.
- Title 4 Sec 4 - No player shall be over 11 years of age before August 1.
- Title 5 Sec 5 - Ball Carrier Positions may not weigh over 105 lbs.
- Title 6 Sec 3 - May have one coach on the field during play for the entire season. The coach on the field must not touch any player after breaking the huddle, and must be 5 yards behind his/her deepest player prior to the snap. There shall be no rushing on any punt, field goal, or kicked extra point play.
- Title 6 Sec 3 F - On any play designated a punt, the receiving team must be aligned in typical punt return formation and may not drop an unusual number of players off the line of scrimmage, have less than five players on the line of scrimmage or otherwise adjust its players in order to gain an advantage because it knows the nature of the offensive teams play. On any play designated a punt, the punter must be aligned between the offensive tackles and at least 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage and punt from that position. Clock starts at time of kick.
- Title 6 Sec 3 H - Football size will be the junior size football.
- Title 6 Sec 3 I - No more than 6 defenders are allowed on the line of scrimmage, with other defensemen at least 3 yards off line at snap, unless your opponent is inside your 10 yard line (goal line defense is allowed inside 10 yard line with no limit to number of defenders on line of scrimmage). For the purpose of counting defensive players on the line of scrimmage, the line of scrimmage extends to the sidelines, the "box" does not matter, and it does not matter what position a defensive player is playing. Each infraction of this rule will be a 5 yard penalty and a dead ball foul stopping play. This will be considered Unsportsmandlike Conduct but will not go towards a coach's ejection.
- Title 6 Sec 3 J - There will be no special teams at the 3/4 level. In leiu of kick offs, ball will be placed at the 35 yard line. All punts will be advanced to 25 yards from the line of scrimmage. If 25 yards results in the ball being placed inside the 5 yard line, the ball will be placed on the 5 yard line. There will be no kicking allowed for Point After Attempts at the 3/4 leve. All Point After Attempts will happen from the 5 yard line. All successful Point After Attempts will be worth one point.
- Title 6 Sec 3 K - There will be no head-to-head coverage of the Center during any play. The infraction of this rule will be a 5 yard penalty and a dead ball foul stopping play.
- Title 7 Sec 3 - Kicking extra points and field goals does not count as a mandatory play.
- Title 7 Sec 7 - Quarters will be 10 minutes in length.
- Title 10 Sec 15 - RUNNING UP THE SCORE; BEING AHEAD BY MORE THAN 35 POINTS AT ANY TIME DURING A 3/4 OR 5/6 GAME. The coach may submit an explanation for the the circumstances to the Division President by Monday following the game. This will not change the minimum mandatory sanctions listed below but can be used to determine if any other sanctions will be issued. The minimum mandatory sanctions for a point differential of more than 35 points are as follows: First violation: forfeiture of the game in question, $100 fine and one week suspension for the head coach.